Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One Year Plan

So, Rosie O  is trying to change some things starting in September of 2010 to be ready for her new show in September 2011. That has inspired others to put it out there and change there life.
so what will I start doing in September?
1. Get back on a running program ( I got the clearance from my physical therapist)
2. Do 2 days a week of strength and core training.
3. Incorporate yoga or pilates into my routine.
4. STOP emotional eating and learn to respect food.
5. Journal about my issues and stress rather than eat it.
6. Blog so I am accountable for my actions.
7. Live in the moment.
So thanks Kelly W for putting this out there!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish. I've kicked off my plan, too. It's going to be fun doing this together. (Thanks for the idea, Kelly!)

    ReplyDelete